As of August 6, 2013 the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Special Event is full. No further participant registrations will be accepted.
*Spectators are still able to register at www.spiritofamericaproductions.com. Senior captains, co-captains and officers that didn't get registered in time, may attend the London Varsity Tour or the Christmas Extravaganza.
Spirit of America Productions, 87th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®!
Saturday, November 23rd through Friday, November 29th
- Captains, Co-Captains and Officers who will be a SENIOR in the 2013-2014 school year
- Please note: this event is not for All-American participants
- Must attend a NCA or NDA Summer Camp in order to be eligible
This is a sell-out each year! Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you fit the criteria, 12th Grade captain, co-captain or officer, then we highly recommend that you register prior to attending camp.
- If you attend a camp in May or June, deposit deadline is July 5, 2013
- If you attend camp in July deposit deadline is August 2, 2013
- If you attend camp in August or September, deposit deadline is August 15, 2013
HOW TO REGISTER:
HOW TO TELL THE NEWSPAPER:
- Complete the press release template with your information and send to your local newspaper! Macy’s Press Release
THE PARTICIPANT GROUND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Once-in-a-lifetime participation in the 87th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®
- Six (6) nights accommodations at the centrally located Hilton New York
- Hilton New York baggage gratuity for one (1) suitcase only
- Hotel taxes (city, state, occupancy)
- Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise
- Empire State Building admission
- Broadway Show Ticket
- Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular ticket, featuring the Rockettes
- 7-Day New York City Subway Metro Pass
- Professionally choreographed performance routine
- Five (5) coupon breakfasts, five (5) coupon lunches, six (6) coupon dinners
- Commemorative travel bag
- Commemorative Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Pin
- Commemorative sweatshirt
- Parade Costume/uniform to also include rain jacket and toe warmers
- Performance team jacket with commemorative parade patch
- Commemorative footage of the weeks activities
- Staff chaperone 1:20 participant ratio
- Event Staff on-site 24 hours a day
Watch our Uniform Measurement Video, to ensure a perfect fit!
Note: We reserve the right to alter and adjust the itinerary, hotel, performances, and/or Broadway show in order to accommodate the total group.
WHAT THE TRIP COSTS A PARTICIPANT:
- Quad: $1,850.00 per person, 4 to a room / 2 beds
- Triple: $2,150.00 per person, 2 to a room / 1 bed & 1 roll away bed
- Double: $2,550.00 per person, 2 to a room / 1 bed
*Does not include airfare or transportation to and from hotel and airport.
WHAT THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Via plane, train, and/or automobile to/from New York City
- To and from the Hilton New York
- These are sightseeing excursions not listed in the itinerary such as ice-skating at Rockefeller Center, carriage rides in Central Park, etc. These are optional and at participant’s or spectator’s expense.
- Participant’s lunch on arrival day, breakfast or lunch on departure day.
- Items of personal nature
- Medical treatment if necessary
- Each Participant will be required to purchase and bring the following items as a part of the production/ performance event
- One (1) pair of athletic/dance shoes (color to be determined)
- One (1) pair black sweatpants (no stripes), can have elastic at ankle or not
- One (1) black turtleneck to be worn under sweatshirt of NBC rehearsal
NCA & NDA CONTACT INFORMATION: