NCA All-Star National Championship
February 24 - 27, 2017
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
Be sure to follow the music guidelines for this event. Go to varsity.com/music for the latest resources.
Tentative competition schedule:
Friday, Feb 24
Prelims: L1, L4, and L4.2
Saturday, Feb 25
Finals: L1, L4, and L4.2
Saturday, Feb 25
Prelims: L2 and L3
Sunday, Feb 26
Finals: L2 and L3
Sunday, Feb 26
Prelims: L5, L5R, L6, and Special Athlete
Monday, Feb 27
Finals: L5, L5R, L6, and Special Athlete
*Tiny and Mini teams will now compete at the NCA All-Star Mini & Prep National Championship!
Cheer & Dance Worlds
- Cheer Worlds: 8 Paid, 16 At-Large
- Worlds Bid Declaration 2016-17 - coming soon
- The Summit: 5 Paid, 20 At-Large
- D2 Summit: 2 Paid, 10 At-Large
- The Summit Bid Declaration 2016-17 - coming soon
- D2 Summit Bid Declaration 2016-17 - coming soon
NCA Level Eligibility Policy
All teams must compete in their legitimate USASF level. Teams that move to a lower USASF level prior to attending NCA Nationals are allowed to do so, provided they competed at least once in their new level at one or more USASF competitions prior to February 24, 2017. Should a team’s Level Eligibility be questioned by another program, NCA will request documentation of that team’s participation at a previous event.
Divisions & Crossovers
Unlimited Crossovers will continue to be allowed at all NCA events with the exception of NCA All-Star Nationals. Crossovers at NCA ALL-STAR NATIONALS WILL BE ALLOWED given the following restrictions:
1. Participant may only crossover into a division within the same USASF level (exception: L4.2 athletes may cross to both L4 and L2).
2. A maximum of five crossover participants is allowed per team (exception: L5 Junior team—not L5 Junior Restricted--are allowed a maximum of 8 crossovers. Other L5 divisions may only exceed 5 crossovers if they all come from an L5 Junior team).
3. Participant may only represent one program.
4. Participant may only represent up to a maximum of two teams.
NCA always attempts to ensure teams from the same program do not have overlapping performances during the preliminary schedule. However, NCA cannot guarantee that a performance overlap will not occur during the final schedule. If a team violates the crossover rule, the second and each subsequent team will receive a 10.0 deduction off of their final score for each illegal participant. Maximum penalty is 20.0.
Connections Housing | Stay to Play
Connections Housing is the official, and only, housing company for NCA Nationals. All participants, coaches and spectators MUST book all hotel rooms through Connections.
Nationally Televised on CBS Sports Network
*Please check your local listings for exact air times.
Check out our event coverage on social media. And don't forget to use the official hashtag #NCAnationals to join the conversation!
- Snapchat: NCAcheer & VarsitySpirit
- Twitter: @NCAupdates
- Instagram: @NCAcheer
- Facebook: National Cheerleaders Association
2016 Championship Results & Information
Athlete ID Required
USASF Athlete ID required before your first competition. Every athlete must be registered. Register online at www.usasf.net